Processing your resident visa through the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program involves two different processes: One with the provincial government, and another with the federal government. We have a wealth of experience dealing with Provincial nominees programs.
You are protected; we are Canadian Lawyer and Regulated Consultant Immigration Canada, members of ICCRC (Immigration Consultant Of Canada Regulatory Counsel)
The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program welcomes applicants in two categories: skilled worker applicants and business applicants.
- 1.1) Employer stream: A guaranteed offer of permanent employment from a New Brunswick employer, or,
- 1.2) Family stream: A family supporter who is a citizen or permanent resident of New Brunswick, who has been living and working in the province for a minimum of one year, and who has made a commitment to assist your settlement in New Brunswick.
- Meet eligibility criteria.
- Complete an exploratory visit to New Brunswick.
- Have an approved business plan or business proposal.
- Obtain a minimum score of 50 points.
- Make a CDN $75,000.00 conditionally refundable deposit.