Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)

Processing your resident visa through the Alberta Provincial Nominee Program (AINP) involves two different processes: one with the provincial government and another with the federal government. Once you are nominated by Alberta, you may be eligible to get a Bridging Work Permit while the residence application is finalized. We have a wealth of experience dealing with the different streams of Alberta’s provincial nominee program.


One of our Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant members of ICCRC will represent you before the Government of Alberta and Citizenship and Immigration Canada in order to obtain your permanent resident visa.


The AINP is an immigration program operated on behalf of the Government of Alberta by the Ministry of Employment and Immigration in conjunction with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to expedite the processing of applying for permanent residence.


Who can apply?


Categories where No job offer is needed:


–       Trade certificate holders
–       Engineers with Alberta work experience
–       Alberta’s post-graduation work permit holders
–       Farm Managers willing to purchase a farm in Alberta

Categories where a job offer is needed


–       Skilled Workers(NOC 0,A,B)
–       Canada’s post-graduation work permit holders (NOC 0,A,B,C)
–       Semi-skilled workers: certain positions in the following industries: Food Service, Hotel and Lodging, Trucking, Manufacturing, and Food and Beverage Processing.


For more information contact us here.

Quick Contact

    Victoria Immigration

    [convertful id=”110872″]