[metaslider id=74]

Federal Skilled Trades Program

    The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. All applicants wish to apply, will be asses under Express Entry Visa now

Minimum Requirements –

i) Education                                                   Grade 12 with trade diploma or required apprenticeship training.

ii) English language                                      CLB 5 or IELTS (G) 5 Bands or above.

iii) Work Experience                                     At least two years with in 5 yrs from date of application.

iv) Trade Certificate                                     Must have trade certificate of Qualification issued by                                                                                     province trade regulatory body in OR Have Positive LMIA.

v) Settlement funds                                     Depends upon number of family members
included in application.

Skilled Trades Occupations:-

-Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades

-Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades;

-Major Group 82, supervisors and technical occupations in natural resources, agriculture and related production;

-Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators;

-Minor Group 632, chefs, cooks; and -Minor Gp 633, butchers and bakers.

For more information Contact us here.